Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It was Justified


Dear Travis,

For the record I didn't want to watch this show when you suggested we add it to our TiVo. However, since it's all about compromise I shrugged my shoulders and went with it. Turns out my little compromise worked out b/c it goes without saying that I am officially hooked...... it's all I can think about today. Truth be known the show itself is good but I can't get enough of the tough, southern-bred but soft-spoken federal lawman who sports a Stetson and behaves like an Old West Sheriff, by the name of Raylan Givens.

Thanks Pumpkin ;)

For those who haven't watched the show; Justified is a series about Deputy U.S. Marshal, Raylan Givens based on a character in novels created by Elmore Leonard. Raylan is a 21st century U.S. Marshal who, for his questionable tactics, is banished to the part of Kentucky in which he was born and raised. Of course he has a past, an ex-wife, an outlaw father and a new hot blonde witness he isn't supposed to sleep with. To my lady followers Timothy Olyphant has those sexy lower ab muscles. Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. very interesting.
    I might have to look into this Justified a little more.....

    ReplyDelete