Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eli loves Fall & I love Eli!


This past weekend we took a little drive on the Parkway. Didn't want to miss out on all the leaf looking. Our little man loves being outside, probably all the colors and things to gaze at. Yes, we took some more pictures of him. I know, I know enough already but he is growing so fast I don't want to miss any of it! It's hard to believe that in a week he will be 6 months old. Everything this little angel does fascinates me. He is laughing now, Travis hopes he has my LOUD obnoxious Garcia laugh but I hope it's more subtle. Funny how simple little things like a scenic drive can be so much more exciting with a baby. In all reality, I still can't believe I am someone's mom but I am....Eli's mom! On another note, we live in a BEAUTIFUL place! Here are some pictures from our leaf looking day.



























2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! What a beautiful day. Love the new blog. It went great with my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad someone reads it :) It was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete