Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wowzers!

Sometimes I feel like I just blinked and bam our little man is 7 months but oh no my friends the last 7 months have been a great, beautiful, exciting, scary at times roller coaster ride.  This picture captures this new thing he does where he starts out crying then ends up laughing. It's fun to watch this little man develop what "I" think is the cutest personality EVER!  He is quite the diverse eater these days, cereal with fruit in the mornings and veggies like sweet potatoes, green beans or peas for dinner.  Still nursing no changes there. He is still figuring the sippy cup out. He mostly likes to throw onto the floor from his high chair and watch daddy pick it up.  Eli is battling his first ear infection right now, all the mucous makes him mad.  I totally relate though.  Here are a couple more of our little man in action!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment