Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Amati got Married!


It has been exactly one year to the date that my dear friend Gayle Amati moved back home to Las Cruces, NM then relocated to Houston, TX (well Spring, TX). More than a friend she is like a sister to me and I miss her dearly. Lucky for us we got to fly out to be with her on her very special day. Even with all the festivities that caused her to run around like a chicken with her head chopped off, it was nice to catch up with her. It was great reminiscing about her time here in NC. In my pregnant state I wasn't able to hang out too late but the time spent with her was fabulous! Her wedding was beautiful, her and Steve made a handsome bride and groom. I am glad we were able to be a part of her wedding. P'nut flew for the first time and had his first visit to Houston this past weekend. I think he missed our bed and pregnancy pillow but other than that he had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for coming to see me dearest amiga! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete