Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Family Fotos

This past Saturday was a great day! For starters it was my brother's birthday & my sister-in-law's birthday and to top it off the sun was out and we were registering for our baby shower. My sister-in-law Tab is about to graduate from WCU in May. In preperation for this monumental event she had graduation pictures taken but was unhappy with them, so she scheduled a photo op for her and the rest of the clan. We were to wear our WCU shirts and meet in Asheville. After having breakfast with my love at Cracker Barrel we made our way over to the mall. Mind you I am not the biggest fan of pictures right now b/c of the extra weight I am packing but I am glad we did b/c we got great family portraits. That said, if you know me you know I don't go anywhere without my camera, I LOVE PICTURES! I love a hardcopy proof of a wonderful night out with friends or family, so there is no such thing as too many pictures. These pictures are special b/c the family is together, Tab is graduating and we are documenting the growth of our pregnancy. Travis and I have belly portraits with a local photographer later on this month; which I am really excited about, so I hadn't planned on having any belly shots taken this Saturday but the lady was a fan of the belly!

2 comments: