Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ay Dios Mio! 32 weeks means 8 weeks to go!



(hands on my cheeks!)

I can't believe my little kickboxer is so big already. I have the belly to prove it now! I don't know exactly how much he weighs right now, he has always weighed more than my readings allow. This week they are comparing his weight to a Jicama. Jicama is a sweet, root vegetable that looks like a turnip. Jicama makes me think of this delicious cold fruit salad that one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson serves. With its giant portions of mango, watermelon, pineapple, jicama all lightly seasoned with lime juice and chili powder. They call it Pico de Gallo, which is a little odd since pico de gallo is a salsa that contains tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. The name isn't important though, just know it is a delectable fruit dish and my mouth is kinda watering right now. Our little guy is making me really hungry these days, all I think about is FOOD (can you tell)! Moving on...P'nut makes me smile everytime I feel him move; it feels so weird now, I know I have said that before but his kicks are so much stronger. Little Cheli got to see my belly move yesterday and she said "wow, that's weird Tia". She is convinced she is going to babysit P'nut while I work. I am a little scared for P'nut because that 4 1/2 year old is something else! On another front; my work clothes are fitting really snug, thank goodness for my BFF Kelly and her mathernity wardrobe hand-me-downs! This Saturday we have our Belly Shoot, I am really excited to pick out the nursery picture. Excitement is everywhere, our baby shower is planned for April 9th and a work shower follows April 15th. P'nut and I feel so loved!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmm. Pico de Gallo.
    I'm looking forward to your shower. Just a few weeks of no time and you'll have so much baby stuff you won't know where to put it all! What a great problem to have.

    ReplyDelete