Monday, January 3, 2011

30th Birthday


Well folks I turned 30 last week. I always thought I would be sad when this day came but I am actually quite happy & excited to see what is in store for me. Since we are having our first baby this year I know my life will forever change but it will be a good change! I am ready to be someone's mommy. I know my husband will be a great father and I am more than excited to start this new journey together....in our 30's! That's right I no longer belong to the 20 something club, I am now a 30 something!!! I had several birthday celebrations and all of them were so special. Here is a picture from Deerpark at Biltmore :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast.
    I hate that we couldn't be a part of the celebration.
    I hope that 2011 is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 looks good on you, sugar. And so does pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete