Thursday, January 20, 2011

Belly Touching


Guilty as Charged! I was one of those belly touchers (always asking first though), there is something fascinating about a pregnant belly. I remember thinking that I might take offense to this.....for the simple fact that I like my personal space but turns out I am okay with it. Considering most people take the time to ask anyway. I do have a problem with those who just reach out, momma cub instincts take over and I am ready to pounce. That said, I enjoy seeing the delight in people's faces when they feel my belly but please ask first. It's just common courtesy.

This morning I had to stop to buy some milk for mine & p'nuts cereal. I noticed the perpetrator down the milk isle but what I wasn't expecting was for this lady to approach me and touch my belly. I am pretty sure I jump back, she quickly apologized and said that she didn't mean to startle me but my belly is so cute she just couldn't help herself. How could I be mad at that right? The lady was nice enough so I quickly recovered. FYI, people it's okay to want to touch my belly but please ask me first. Different story all together with my chums, I am comfortable around you but if you are not my friend I can't promise I won't throat punch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment